Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Room

The baby's room is (pretty much) ready and just waiting for baby to arrive.
We've got the crib, and rocker, and changing table.



.

The green sheep on the wall are a vinyl stick-on that I ordered online. I thought about painting something on the wall, but I decided a stick-on (that I can remove) would be easier than having to repaint an entire wall when I no longer want it there.


.

I love, love, love the curtains. Yes, they're a little feminine. But the room needed a little softening. And if I have a baby boy, I don't think he'll notice the curtains. For a while.

.

I have this picture hanging above the changing table. I may regret that, when baby gets a little older and starts touching everything. Then it might have to go. But for now, it's pretty.

.

And here's the bookshelf, for toys and books.
.

But the best part is the bookends. I found them at a Christian bookstore, and I just love them. When I saw the little lambs, I had to have them.


.
And, finally, here's the bassinet, which is in our bedroom.


.
Now all we need is baby!


No comments: