Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dad's Horses


My dad has two horses, Sven and Bonnie.

.

Here comes Bonnie, after I called for her at the fence.

.

She may look like a regular horse, but the only thing full-sized about Bonnie is her attitude.

.

.
See, here she is next to Sven. She's a mini!

.

Sven is a Norwegian fjord horse. Here he is, sizing me up. Do I pass?

.

These two are buddies.

.

.

And, not to be left out, there's Maggie, their dog.

I love when dogs reach middle age. Maggie's finally past the manic stage of puppyhood. She's a sweetheart now. She loves to be petted, and she gets full-on hugs from my nieces and nephew.

2 comments:

Sis said...

Those are such pretty pictures! We like the picture of Maggie. C. says it looks just like her. I think it's a sweet expression on her face.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Bonnie looks so sweet, but my mom grew up with minis, so I've heard stories. Maggie reminds me of my sweet little Tallulah. The day SHE calms down will be the day I run down the street singing the Hallelujah Chorus. Then she'll see me and go, "nah" and chase after me. Sigh.